Company: Talent Hive Ltd
- Our client is a contemporary leading UK hospitality group
- This business has shown strong year on year growth and can therefore offer unrivalled career progression
- A company who values its team and consistently rewards performance
- Up to ÂŁ40,000 per annum
- A 38 hour per week contract
- 25 days holiday
- 10% Bonus
- Employee rewards scheme
- Career progression
The Job Role
- A Maintenance Help Desk Manager for a portfolio of over 800 venues across the UK
- To ensure all of the companies venues remain open and legally compliant.
- Managing a busy desk of inbound calls, ensuring all ticketed jobs are actioned in a timely manner, with the ability to prioritise emergency jobs.
- Managing a team of 8 Help Desk Co-ordinators
- The Maintenance Help Desk Manager will have previous experience within the hospitality or retail industry
- The successful Maintenance Help Desk Manager will have extensive experience of working within a call centre at a supervisory or management level
- The successful candidate will ideally have knowledge of maintenance but this is not essential.
- Car parking available on site