Our company Obsidian with its beautiful office in Elsenheimerstraße, Munich is currently looking for an
IT Project Manager (m/f/o)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Information Management, Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
- 2 to 5 years work experience in application management, IT project management (ideally for large corporations), IT processes and IT governance
- Experience in development and operations processes
- Good knowledge of relational DB technique and background in Oracle and Oracle PL/SQL is desired
- Strong analytical skills, problem-solving mindset and the ability to structure complex requirements
- Independent working mode, innovative thinking and commitment to high quality working results
- Joy and empathy in dealing with customers, colleagues and service providers
- Good communication skills in English, good level of German desired
- Willingness to travel
- Responsible cooperation in/ Management of IT projects in a multi-supplier-environment and complex governance structures
- Responsible cooperation in / management of project teams for the implementation of roll-out and migration projects
- Developing project plan and monitoring progress against milestones
- Defining and monitoring project budgets
- Analysis of change, development and delivery processes
- Conception of process improvement, implementation and organisational introduction
- Developing and executing project communication plans
WHAT YOU GET
We offer a motivational working environment with flat hierarchies. Our company culture is based on mutual trust and cooperation which will give you the freedom to develop your professional potential.
In addition to the exciting technological environment, we offer an attractive salary model, a nice workplace with great team events and good public transportation connections. You will have the advantage of high flexibility and the openness of a medium-sized company that has been operating for 30 years. Our headquarter is in Munich, our locations are international – seize your opportunity to tackle and advance new projects with us!
DOES THE ROLE APPEAL TO YOU ON A PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL LEVEL?
If you are an initiative taker who likes to work in a dynamic working environment (multi-cultural/cross-continental teamwork), we would be delighted to receive a full application in which you explain why you would be suitable for the position and provide details of your salary expectations.
Contact person is Ms. Lena Hartmann: Bewerbungen@obsidian-its.com
OBSIDIAN IT SERVICES GmbH
Tel +49 89 5783 95