In Ulm, we are searching…
IT-Project Manager (Carrier Interface) (m/f/d)
Transporeon is one of the world’s leading companies for e-logistics solutions. With cloud-based software solutions, we network industrial and commercial companies with their freight forwarders.
In addition to an attractive salary, we offer flexible and family-friendly working hours, a permanent employment contract, training opportunities and, of course, exciting tasks.
Apply now and become part of our team in Ulm!
- Central contact person for our international project partners for questions about the implementations and use of the TRANSPOREON Carrier Interfaces Support and guidance of customers while choosing which Interfaces to implement
- Guide the customers through the whole design and implementation phase and be their trusted partner
- Successful management and coordination of project tasks by keeping an eye on the given timeline and defining clear objectives with the customer
- Analysis of problem descriptions via phone, email or on your own
- Independent error analysis, also in close cooperation with other support departments
- Creation of effort analyses for customer requirements with the development teams
- Standardizing an optimizing of our solutions and processes
- University degree in Computer science, economic computer science or similar qualification
- Fluency in German and English
- Good knowledge of data transmission protocols
- Good knowledge of XML-based data structures and XSLT transformations
- Experience in supporting SOAP and REST interfaces
- Client-oriented, analytical and creative thinker
- Good communication skills & enthusiastic team-player
- High level of organizational skills, personal engagement and reliability
Why we? Among other things, we offer our employees occupational pensions as well as various leisure and
health offers (game night, weekly workout, qigong, massages, hackathon, football, table football, fitness
allowance and much more.
Interested? Get in touch.