Head of Ad Tech
£65,000 – £70,000 + bonus + benefits
A fantastic opportunity to work with a global vendor as a Head of Ad Tech, whereby you will be responsible for devising the strategy for clients across the marketing sphere, as well as acting as the main technical point of contact for clients. If you have a strong analytical background in digital media and have some attribution modelling exposure, then this is a well-suited opportunity.
The consultancy specialises in delivering their clients’ effective global digital solutions, across multiple verticals including market mix modelling, attribution and programmatic. As such, this company is focused on obtaining and targeting the correct audiences for its clients, to optimise their marketing strategy.
As a Head of Ad Tech, you will be responsible for mapping out global solutions with the Solutions Architects. So will liaise with the SA team to develop strategy, be the SME for all ad ops quieries and troubleshoot any technical issues throughout the process.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Act in a pre and post sales capacity to troubleshoot, debug and QA any technical issues
- Develop strategy with the SA team
- Being the SME for internal stakeholders and clients direct in a pre and post sales capacity
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The successful Head of Ad Tech will have:
- An undergraduate degree
- Commercial experience in a similar role within an agency or publisher, working extensively with ad servers such as DFP or AppNexus, DMPs and DSPs
- Good knowledge and experience working with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- £65,000 – £70,000 plus bonus + benefits
- Work for a reputable vendor with industry experts
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Francesca Harris via the Apply link on this page.
N.B. This client does not offer sponsorship to candidates unauthorised to work in the UK.