What you’ll be doing: As the Global Head of Paid, Regional and Campaign Marketing you will be accountable for the delivery and strategy of Skyscanner’s Regional Paid marketing team.
We’re looking for a seasoned global paid marketing expert. The role and team will work across multiple channels, on both branded and performance objectives within a complex and global product and marketing organisation. You will be partnering with heads of channel, other marketing teams (including – lifecycle, brand, and SEO), local marketing, data and analytical teams and with Marketing Leadership in general.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities of The Role:
- Team Leadership and Line Management of the global paid regional marketing team, executing marketing across display marketing. This is currently a team of c.6 but we expect it grow to >10 soon.
- Delivery of Marketing and Team Responsibilities according to your strategy and the plans and strategies of our other marketing teams. The Head of will be accountable for the delivery of the team against the team responsibilities outlined in further detail below. This will Include execution and planning of marketing on region specific channels, on campaign oriented and branded marketing on digital channels. Often working with other teams (both paid-channel teams and other marketing teams).
- Stakeholder Relationship Management across multiple fronts. This role (and team) will be one of the central points of co-ordination for a wealth of marketing activity. You will need to understand and co-operate with brand, channel managers, SEO, PR, conten You and your team will also be a natural conduit for non-marketing stakeholders such as prodEng.
- Partner with Marketing Operations and Marketing Governance Teams– for example to agree suitable measurement and value objectives for our branded campaigns. Report on performance and own specific projects related to the regions.
- Extensive experience leading a global marketing team promoting large global websites and apps with many domains and complicated audience structures.
- Proven track record of success in driving efficiencies, scaling campaigns, and launching step-function increasing optimizations, ideally in-house at a global consumer brand.
- Subject matter expert in all things marketing, from emerging trends, to platform nuances, to attribution, and beyond.
- Experience working with product and dev teams to build in-house dashboards, solve complex attribution challenges, and implementing / maintaining integrations with platforms and 3rd party tool providers.
- Experience working with leadership teams to solve complex business challenges as well as representing the regional paid marketing activity at weekly business reviews and in leadership meetings.
- Experience coaching, mentoring, and hiring a team of world-class paid marketing
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to work with marketing leadership to collaborate on multi-channel strategies, data challenges, and creating processes to accelerate scaling abilities.
- P & L management experience and working directly with Finance.