Digital Marketing Manager
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will have 4+ years of experience in digital marketing with track record of increasing responsibility.
Initially on an 11-month contract, you will launch, optimize, and scale global marketing campaigns to drive awareness and adoption of the client’s best products and features for businesses.
Job Reference: BBBH 17550
What will a Digital Marketing Manager do?
- Plan and execute digital marketing programs in EMEA with the objective of increasing adoption of Advertising Solutions
- Digital campaigns planning, strategy, setup, testing, scheduling, tracking, and measuring campaigns to drive short-term and long-term results.
- Launch and optimize digital marketing campaigns including FB/IG, Email (Marketo), CRM (Salesforce)
- Segment lists based on firmographic data and behaviors like past engagements and website interactions.
- Measure and optimize lead nurturing workflows with a focus on driving engagement, efficiency, and scalability
- Design and implement test plans (A/B and multivariate) to understand drivers of response and value.
- Generate break-through analytical insights that drive significant email subscriber growth and response improvement.
- Work cross-functionally with multiple internal/external stakeholders to execute marketing campaigns
- Analytical insights into the value of content, mechanics and channels that drive significant response and revenue improvement.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 4+ years of experience in digital marketing with track record of increasing responsibility
- Knowledge of digital marketing landscape, channels, industry trends, social media advertising is a must
- 3+ years of experience with Marketo & Salesforce a must.
- Demonstrated functional understanding of Salesforce & email marketing concepts and metrics such as lead nurture, lead scoring, targeted segmentation marketing, tracking & measuring ROI.
- Knowledge of data segmentation, dynamic content, and email measurement experience with multivariate test setups to measure incremental value of email and other digital campaigns (A/B, engagement, etcâŚ)
- Strong business acumen and quantitative analytical skills.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040