Customer Technical Manager
An opportunity has arisen to join the Refresco team and manage the technical relationship between customers and the Refresco teams, monitoring and reporting key customer KPI’s and initiate corrective actions when KPI’s are not within defined targets.
Our people are entrepreneurial, agile, passionate, excellent and responsible . Our values are at the heart of everything we do, sharing a common culture we can automatically connect and focus together in the right way … together we are a winning team.
Main purpose of the role will be to:
- Liaise closely with site quality teams to ensure customer expectations are understood and implemented.
- Facilitate with customer site visits / audits to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Ensure customer enquiries are met with timely, accurate and appropriate responses.
- Liaise with Refresco commercial account handlers to understand and drive the implementation of customer driven quality improvements.
- Ensure appropriate Refresco technical representation is provided at customer review meetings, including benchmarking exercises, with customers. Providing the necessary technical information as required. To ensure that actions are agreed, followed up and communicated accurately and on time.
- Liaise with local government TSO’s and EHO’s for the resolution of enforcement queries or actions.
- To liaise with site technical and operations teams to ensure any escalated customer complaints or withdrawals are investigated, root cause determined and corrective actions put in plce, ensuring a timely response is sent back to the customer.
About the business
Our drinks on every table. That’s the Refresco vision. We’re thirsty for more and growing fast which is why we recently invested, £1.25 billion in expanding our global manufacturing footprint making us the largest independent bottler of soft drinks and fruit juices in the world. We currently produce 12 billion litres from 59 manufacturing plants in 12 countries and we’re only just getting started…
Our UK Business Unit has six manufacturing plants providing a great place to work for 1800 employees producing private label soft drinks and fruit juices for all the leading retailers including Tesco, ASDA, Morrison’s, Sainsburys, ALDI and Lidl. We also manufacture for branded customers such as Innocent, Ocean Spray, Weetabix, Del Monte and Um Bongo. Whether it’s packed in Cartons, PET, Aseptic PET or Cans, we ensure that our products are not only manufactured to the highest quality standards but they get where they need to be, when they need to get there to meet the needs of our high profile customers.