- Accelerates adoption of new solutions by helping prioritize projects and support activities that deliver the best ROI within the shortest timeframe
- Establishes measurable criteria for success and assists in building organizational alignment
- Develops and maintains a strategic roadmap with a select group of named accounts to ensure the successful and broad adoption of Autodesk solutions
- Collaborates with internal subject matter experts to translate customer business/technical challenges into business solutions based on Autodesk products & services, augmented with 3rd-party technology as required
- Becomes established as a trusted advisor and industry thought leader through identifying, creating, and promoting compelling insights related to area of expertise
- Collaborates with the consulting and support services teams from proposal through delivery, including identifying and ensuring delivery and adoption risks are managed
- Creates and coordinates account documentation including reports, proposals, business assessments and recommendations
- Develops and maintains close relationships with key management sponsors within a select group of names accounts (from key users to CXO)
- Accountable for post-sale account management and drives account growth strategy with wider account team members (Sales, Delivery, BSM, Division)
- Minimum 5+ years in leading customer-facing organizations
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- You want to help and serve our customers: They win, so you win
- You’re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Background of post-sale and sales experience preferred
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Strong financial acumen including analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree
Autodesk, Inc., the world’s leading Software Company for the manufacturing, building, media and entertainment fields. As a global leader in 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software, Autodesk helps people imagine, design, and create a better world. Autodesk accelerates better design through an unparalleled depth of experience and a broad portfolio of software to give customers the power to solve their design, business, and environmental challenges. Life at Autodesk: Innovative. Rewarding. Respectful. These are words we hear every day from employees about life at Autodesk. We empower our customer with technology that impacts the world though better design and we start by empowering our employees to do their best work at home or in the office. We encourage employees to demonstrate their expertise, communicate honestly, and be a bit of a genius. Autodesk employees are free to share opinions and know that they will be respectfully listened to.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.