Customer Account Manager – Netherlands Territory
Remote, Netherlands OneStream Software LLC
ABOUT THE JOB
The Customer Account Manager’s CAM primary responsibility is to identify and close additional revenue opportunities within the OneStream customer base and keep customers educated about additional value of the OneStream platform. Additional software license opportunities that are uncovered will be communicated to the Field Sales Rep / Account Owners who may need to collaborate on particular opportunities, depending on their nature, or ask the CAM to work the opportunity themselves.
- Achieving revenue quota for add-on licenses and expansion revenue in existing OneStream customer base.
- Coordinating and participating with Customer Success Managers on the current quarterly calls that take place with customers to ensure current on current deployment.
- Coordinating and participating with Account Owners Field Sales Reps on targeting opportunities where OneStream may not be in use currently.
- Participation in coordinating cadence of executive connection between customer and OneStream executives.
- Maintaining Salesforce information on the Solution Status, which marketplace solutions have been deployed, which have been mentioned / targeted by the customer.
- Discussing opportunities for expanding the footprint with OneStream Consulting Resources and Partner Resources.
- Identifying and connecting with contacts beyond those already involved with OneStream in customer accounts within departments where there are opportunities for expanding the OneStream footprint.
- Maintaining and expanding salesforce contacts at each Account, especially in areas where we don’t have a current focus by leveraging various prospecting tools, partners, consultants, account owners, etc.
- Communicating targeted OneStream successes that are relevant to specific solutions that may be of interest to them, that are industry or business process focused
- Processing/ Team Selling of add-on orders that may be simple expansions of their current solution i.e. additional consolidations or reporting users
- Achieving expert status on the value proposition of the full OneStream XF Platform core functionality, marketplace solutions, new offerings BI, and effectively communicating them to target audiences
QUALITIES OF A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
Formal Education and Certification
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Knowledge and Experience
- Ability to clearly articulate the OneStream value proposition to various customer stakeholders
- Consistent goal attainment in current role
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of business processes
- Outstanding MS Office skills Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, specifically with Excel
- Results Driven.
- Able to multi-task
- Comfortable interacting with c-level executives
- Flexible and adaptable
WHO WE ARE
OneStream Software is a privately held software company created by the same team that invented the leading financial solutions of the last decade. We provide a unified Corporate Performance Management CPM platform which enables the enterprise to simplify financial consolidation, reporting, budgeting and forecasting for sophisticated organizations. Our powerful extensibility enables the enterprise to deliver additional analytic solutions without adding any technical complexity. By delivering multiple solutions in one application, we offer increased capabilities for financial reporting and analysis while reducing the risk, complexity and total cost of ownership for our customers. We are driven by our mission statement that every customer must be a reference and success.
We are equally fanatical about our OneStream family members. Everyone here is approachable and excited to pitch in and help. We work hard and play hard. The right candidate is someone who is easy to get along with, always willing to lend a hand, excited about coming to work.
WHY JOIN THE ONESTREAM TEAM
- Core value of 100% customer success
- Strong culture and camaraderie
- Variety of project work not industry specific
- Responsibility and ownership over your role and region
- Competitive compensation package with uncapped commission
- International travel
- Multiple training opportunities
OneStream Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.