CONTRACTS MANAGER- GLASGOW
Our client is a specialist manufacturer of high-quality bespoke Engineered products to clients throughout Ireland and the UK. They are now seeking an experienced Contracts Manager based in Glasgow to join their team and be closely involved in the preparation of tenders to secure profitable contracts and ensuring same are completed both on time and to the required quality.
- Our Client is a Manufacturer of Mechanical products so experience of Mechanical Engineering would be desirable.
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a Contracts Manager in a Construction or Engineering company.
- Must be able to successfully run a number of teams at any one time, keeping a clear focus on costs and delivery to time, budget and quality.
- Demonstrable experience of bringing contracts in on budget and on time
- Experience of commercial door sector would be advantageous
- Procurement of materials from suppliers & organisation of labour
- Experience of documenting and reviewing ongoing project running costs, cost analysis and Value Engineering.
- Experience of Site meetings in the role of Contracts Manager.
- Review of the estimated package and ability to deliver projects as tendered.
- Liaising with clients on pricing variations & preparing project Final Accounts.
- Managing multiple projects at varying stages of completion.
Our client is offering a strong salary and benefits package (including car) with the overall level of remuneration dependent upon the successful candidateâs level of relevant experience.
Please click on the link below to send us your CV and we will contact you. If you wish to have a confidential discussion about the role please contact Colin Boden at CMB Recruitment on 028 90 918345/ 07910 537394 for a confidential discussion.
CMB Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency for this position, on behalf of our client.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent