Looking for job opportunities to add valuable experience? This is a position that gives you exposure to C-Level players of the Real Estate and Infrastructure industries. Can you think of a better experience opportunity than being in touch with industry leaders? Apply now!
The company’s mission is to enable senior executives to develop and strengthen personal, long-term business relationships through events around the world. As a Sales Executive, you will be working directly with the Director focusing on acquiring new high-value clients. This means you will be connecting to C-Level players of various companies, coordinating a pipeline, which you will use to connect with CEOs, CFOs, CMOs, COOs and so on. You need to be someone who knows the client enough to show him the opportunity that the company’s events are for them; someone who the client will want to catch up with, rather than someone who’s going to reel off ‘the pitch’. This role will expose you to senior decision-makers, through phone calls and face to face meetings. This is a great opportunity to gain transferable business skills, directly from the top.
You need to believe in the GRI´s product and not sell on price, but to sell the GRI´s prestige.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of markets and customers.
- Identify new potential customers and build a pipeline to make connections with.
- Call to connect, explaining the value of the GRI Events to their business – selling an event ticket is a consequence.
- Focus on developing a strong network.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Feedback and satisfaction of customers.
- Quality and quantity of key relationships.
- Quality and quantity of contribution to the wider team and to the company.
- Consistency and reliability of the activity reporting.
Remuneration & benefits:
- Basic salary with an aggressive commission scheme depending on performance.
- Annual leave entitlement starts at 23 days per year with an additional day for each year of service, up to a maximum of 26 days.
- Health and Dental insurance upon completion of 1 year within the company.
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Engaged in current affairs.
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluency in English is mandatory.
- Experience in customer service, sales, generating leads.
- You need to have that sales-driven and can-do attitude. Money motivated.
About the company
For more than 20 years, the GRI Club has been inspiring partnerships and fostering relationships among leaders in the Real Estate and Infrastructure sectors, contributing to the business and economic development in 4 continents.
The GRI Club has a very fast-paced and international environment. There are over 13 nationalities across the London office which is based at a modern and dynamic WeWork building. Also with offices in Brazil, Mexico and India.