An expanding company established in 1924 is seeking an Assistant Manager to join its team based in Bristol.
As an Assistant Manager your duties will include:
- Managing the shop floor effectively in line with instructions
- Staff management including gaining full knowledge of products and services, controlling branch standards and effective management of the sales floor
- Acting as an integral part of the storeâs management team you will have key holder responsibilities and will ensure that your team operates within a happy and productive environment
- Effectively people management through the use of Company procedures
To be a successful Assistant Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
- You will possess experience at a similar level and will have ideally worked in retail sales in the past
- Previous direct customer contact is essential for this role
- Able to manage people and delegate effectively
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Flexible regarding hours of work and trading hours
- You will be friendly by nature and able to get along with people on all levels
- Must be a key contributor to the Branch team objective
This is a Full-time position covering a 7-day trading pattern.
In return, the Assistant Manager will receive a salary of ÂŁ20,000 – ÂŁ23,000 per annum plus management bonus and store discounts.
To apply for this Assistant Manager role click apply now.