Assistant Managers with a passion for games, DVDs, gadgets and computers
· We are a rapidly expanding company currently operating over 300 Stores spanning the UK, Ireland, Spain, America, Australia, Mexico, Netherlands, Poland and India.
· We trade games, DVDs, gadgets, mobile phones, computing products, and flat panel technology with customers on the high street, providing a unique 2-way service.
· We are passionate about our products, our customers, and our colleagues.
· We work using exciting IT tools to communicate, support, and achieve our goals.
· We never stand still – Our products, our procedures and our ideas continuously change to adapt to market and commercial trends.
· You love digital entertainment – You have pockets full of gadgets right now and a decent collection of games and DVDs back home – You absorb what you read about technology simply because you are crazy about it.
· You are a competent retail manager, able to get the best out of your staff, your customers and your stock.
· You are pro-active and can see beyond the daily grind, able to support your team to achieve better things even when the chips are down
· You genuinely love working with customers, able to generate an exciting shopping environment
· You can turn complaints into positive experiences, possess great communication skills, and lead from the front
· You would like to be a Store Manager one day
· You are open to new ideas and can embrace a business model that most companies have forgotten
As part of the role you will;
· Receive a generous basic salary
· Report to your Store Manager
· Receive on the job training and support from all departments
· Ensure stock holding and stock movement is accounted for, and the daily operation is of the highest standard
· Recruit, train and appraise your staff to be the best
· Make full use of the MS Office suite and our bespoke EPOS tools
· Exceed your targets and bring fresh ideas to the business
· Be eligible to receive a 4 weekly bonus based on store performance
Applying for the role:
· If you are not enthused by our products there is no need to apply, we knowledge test all our candidates
· If you are still interested then attach a cover letter to your online application telling us a bit about yourself and what makes you the ideal candidate