Insr is an innovative insurer focusing on partner-driven distribution. We want to make insurance different. We are to be the agile, proactive insurer that develops new insurance products with our partners for the benefit of them and their end customers. Our values ??are team player, transparency, reliability and challenge. We was established in 2009 and listed to the Oslo Stock Exchange in 2014. In 2016 we changed our name to the Insr Insurance Group ASA. The company is a fully integrated insurance company with internal claims settlement. Product, Analysis, Finance, IT and HR. We have just under 150 employees at the head office located just off Brynseng Metro station in Oslo.
Agile Project Manager
Insr is an innovative insurer that, in close cooperation with its partners, promotes innovation in the insurance market. The company’s concept is experiencing great interest in the Nordic market and the company is now hiring new, forward-looking resources that will influence the company’s direction and growth. Our values are based on the values of team player, transparency, reliability and challenge. Now we are looking for a new team player who is expertly skilled and passionate about leading and developing talented employees.
Position Overview :
- The Agile Project Manager has day-to-day responsibility for managing complex Agile software development programs and projects to completion. You will coordinate and lead the activities of multiple cross-functional teams to develop the Insr technical platform. IT products and projects that support the larger Insr digital business strategy and objectives. This position is responsible for managing and organizing resources, driving decisions, tasks, and deliverables across a wide range of stakeholders to ensure a product or project is successfully completed.
- Product Owner Support- Support Product Owners in managing customer expectations for product deliverables, managing stakeholder communications, and helping to drive an effective system of product and program delivery.
- Project Issue/Dependency Identification and Resolution -Working with the product and delivery teams, the Agile Project Manager will help identify and manage project and program issues & dependencies across multiple teams, working to bring the correct decision makers and stakeholders together to develop consensus and solutions for each issue.
- Project Planning and Management?- Work with the product and delivery teams to define product roadmaps, scope and schedules while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value on a continual basis; organize and lead project status and working meetings; prepare and distribute progress reports; manage risks and issues; correct deviations from plans; and perform delivery planning for assigned projects.
- Process Management and Improvement- Define and manage clearly-defined product and project management processes and champion ongoing process improvement to implement best practices for Agile product development and project management.
- Team Building- promote empowerment of the team, ensure that each team member is fully engaged in the program and making a meaningful contribution, and encourage a sustainable pace with high-levels of quality for the team.
- Agile Team Leadership -Servant-Leader who assists in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work; leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for product and project work; and mentoring and developing team members.
- Responsible for promoting and enacting Agile values, principles and practices.
- Enables close collaboration across all roles and functions.
- Promote and participate in the continuous improvement of structure, processes, tooling to enable the teams to deliver more value.
- Guards and shields the team from distractions and interruptions from external interferences.
- Organize and facilitate standups, release and sprint planning, reviews, demos and retrospectives.
Essential Experience, Skills & Abilities:
- Minimum 5 years experience working with agile software development teams consisting of both onsite and offshore resources, 2 years experience as a practicing Scrum Master preferred.
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to work in rapidly changing environment.
- Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience with other Agile/Lean practices such as XP or Kanban.
- Experience in a developer contributor role.
- Participation in Test Driven Development or Business Driven Development.
- Practice of Continuous Integration or Continuous Delivery.
- The ideal candidate will possess the following performance and personal characteristics
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work up, down and across organizational levels.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to influence effectively without direct authority, balancing between competing priorities while remaining flexible and creative.
- Strong business acumen, operations and problem-solving skills, along with the ability to assess current practices, identify opportunities for improvement, build consensus and drive the implementation of related changes.
Education and training:
- BS or MS degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related discipline required
- PMI PMP Certification strongly preferred, along with Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or PMI – Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) credentials
Vennligst henvis til Jobbdirekte i søknaden din.
- IT / Telekommunikasjon / Internett
- Applikasjonsutvikling/ programmering