HCA Healthcare UK – The World’s largest private hospital group; providing award winning acute and complex care.
Rated as ‘outstanding’ by the CQC, the London Bridge Hospital campus in South East London encompasses an outpatients and diagnostic centre in The Shard; the large world-class hospital based at the Tooley Street site; Private Care at Guys, which is on the top four floors of Guys Hospital Cancer Centre; and outpatient and diagnostic centres across the City, Canary Wharf and Kent.
With 160 beds, 22 ICU beds and 10 operating theatres we offer our patients exceptional treatment across a multitude of acute and complex care, and have use of the latest technologies and healthcare innovations.
The Administrator to the CEO’s office will support the PA to the CEO and the CEO in achieving the hospitals aims and objectives; and provide a comprehensive business support service for the CEO, maintaining the highest possible standards of customer care at all times.
The post holder will provide a comprehensive administration and secretarial support service including word processing, photocopying, and email/Internet.
This role will be 37.5 hours per week and the salary is between £25000 – £27000 depending upon experience.
Please note that the advert for this position will close on 14/11/19
- Deputise for the PA to the CEO in their absence, responsibilities will include:
The co-ordination of appointments and meetings in the CEO’s diary, management of correspondence and telephone enquiries, preparation of notices of meetings and agenda papers; minute taking production and distribute and support with the management of events (dinners and charity events)
- Responsible for the preparing of new consultant applications for the MAC
- Responsible for on-boarding of new consultants and their secretaries and ensuring all consultant credentials remain in date and compliant
- Keeping up to date and accurate record of all consultants working at London Bridge Hospital on temporary practicing privileges
- Maintain consultant electronic files with records of all correspondence
- Maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive and personal information
- To undertake any other duties as requested by the CEO
- Professional qualification as appropriate
- Prior experience within an office environment, with previous PA experience desirable
- Experience with an understanding of professional contracts or agreements (desirable)
- Well-developed numeracy skills, IT Literate with strong keyboard skills