Company: Generations Recruitment
Join one of the largest European Bakery producer
Our client is the 2nd largest Bakery product producer in Europe. Present in more than 20 countries with 6000 employees this Scandinavian Cooperative is baking its difference on a daily basis together with their clients! Their vision is to be the value-adding Baker experts for foodservice, in-store bakeries, and retail. Their mission is to offer quality bakery products and innovative concepts that create value, contribute to health and enjoyment for demanding customers and consumers. In Belgium (part of a Regional Cluster, HQ based in Belgium), the company is of human size and operates with Foodservice Customers. They commercialize their bakery products and concepts to Retailers also but are behind on schedule in this channel. Having this challenge at sight, our client is actively looking to recruit an experienced âBusiness developerâ with strong Category & Key account management experience dealing with the Belgian Retailers. You will be directly reporting to the Sales Director Benelux Retail.
As the Foodservice Key Account Manager BeLux, you define long-term plans for specific strategic key accounts & prospects, manage, develop and execute sales activities to build partnerships and meet sales targets within the full line of products.
- Develop, communicate and execute medium & long-term strategies & short-term business plans for designated national & international accounts and prospects (Total Foodservice) to achieve maximum sales and profit growth
- Establish close business relationships with all key customer personnel in assigned accounts, ensuring the correct frequency of contact
- Negotiate prices, rebates, over-riders, promotions, listings, and payment terms to ensure the best deals are secured
- Develop, implement and evaluate cost-effective pricing, promotional plans, and marketing activities at the account level in conjunction with colleagues, to maximize profitable sales growth.
- Anticipate problems, identifies obstacles and enlists the support of internal resources to maintain and maximize account penetration and realization of potential revenue.
- You have a Master or Bachelor degree
- You have at least 5 years of sales experience within the out-of-home market
- You have proven track record of sales of complex products to key accounts
- You have experience in managing international accounts on a local level is plus
- You have developed presentation and negotiation skills
- You are results-oriented and can make strategic recommendations
- You have good knowledge of contractual terms and conditions
- You are an excellent communicator (English, Dutch, and French – both written and spoken)
Attractive points in the role
- Feeling you belong to an international company but still where Belgium is fully responsible for its P&L and strategy
- High diversity in the tasks and daily job
- Direct commercial impact on the organization
- Making a difference and contributing significantly to something greater than yourself
- Future career development to senior roles both local and international
- A competitive salary including a car & other benefits