As the Project Manager, you will take total accountability for the planning, resourcing, leading and delivery of all the customer projects to agreed timescales, budgets, specifications and service levels. You are responsible for the people management of the programming implementation team consisting of 5-10 software developers.
Apply for the Project Manager Role above or contact Ryan Wannenburg for more information.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager Role:
- Manage project budgets on behalf of the Technical Director, monitoring the expenditures and costs against deliverables as projects are implemented
- Plan customer projects and monitor their overall progress, resolving issues and initiating corrective action as appropriate
- Management and analysis of issues
- Build monthly resource schedules in order to deliver customer projects to agreed timescales
- Ensure the delivery of products and services from customer projects are to the appropriate levels of quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with project plans
- Be responsible for the quality assurance and overall integrity of projects delivered to customers
- Manage third party suppliers to customer projects as appropriate.
- Build, manage and motivate the Programming implementation team. Conduct annual team member appraisals, and coach for performance as necessary
- Manage both the dependencies and the interfaces between projects
- Documentation of customer requirement specifications, technical documents, best practice implementation guidelines etc.
- Report progress of the all customer projects at regular intervals to the company Technical Director
- Manage customer change requests including preparation of quotes and deliver
- Monitor and manage all customer support calls logged through the customer support portal
- Manage customer Annual Maintenance agreements
Required Skills and Experience for the Project Manager Role:
- 3+ yearsâ experience in Project Management using leading project management methodologies and processes (desirable but not essential)
- Experience of managing multiple parties including application programmers and third-party vendors
- The ability to manage projects across multiple locations
- Prince 2 level training or equivalent
- MS Project
- Understand budgetary control and resource allocation procedures
- Ability to create a sense of community amongst the disparate members of the project teams
- Ownership of a car
- Knowledge of VB.net and SQL technologies (desirable but not essential)
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449531)