Within each of our dealerships the Listers Group Ltd have specialists who can guide and offer customers comprehensive support in all of their vehicle financing and insurance requirements.
The main duties for the role include:
- Discussing the financial requirements of our customers.
- Selling finance, insurance, warranties and any other services offered by our dealerships.
- Working closely with members of the Sales Team and providing coaching and assistance with regard to closing deals.
- Proposing financial agreements to our nominated lenders.
- Channelling transactions elsewhere if not acceptable to the nominated Finance Companies.
- Ensuring that all documentation is accurate and FCA compliant.
- Maintaining accurate and up to date records on vehicle sales and finance transactions.
- Ensuring that all cars financed are paid for within the agreed timeframes.
- The successful applicant will have gained experience in Car Sales and is now looking to Listers Group for better rewards and career opportunities. You may currently be a Sales Executive, Sales Controller or Retail Manager looking for a new challenge or your first step into management.
- You will be confident in discussing and identifying individual / company requirements.
- Outstanding record of sales achievement with exceptional finance sales performance.
- Highly organised to ensure that all company, manufacturer and finance house paperwork is correct and FCA compliant.
- Typically your working hours are between 08.30 and 18:30 Monday – Saturday with a day off in the week and working Sundays 10:00 – 16:00 on a rota basis.
In return for your hard work, we’ll support you with coaching & development every step of the way. Also, to reward your commitment you’ll get:
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Health & wellbeing benefits
Group life insurance
Company car schemes
Staff discount on car servicing
Listers Benefits – discounts on retailers, restaurants, cinemas & holidays
Long service and loyalty incentives
Staff referral scheme
In-house, manufacturer & professional qualifications