We are looking for you!
Are you enthusiastic about the future of sustainable mobility? You’d like to contribute to the transformation of public transport, making it digital and more attractive? Do you enjoy working towards company goals in a team that is motivated, diverse, and multinational?
As the market leader in on-demand technology and mobility services, door2door provides public transport companies with the tools needed for them to implement an autonomous and fully integrated MaaS system. Our technology is already being used in major German cities, regional centers, and rural areas. Our products and services enjoy top ratings.
We firmly believe mobility should focus on people, not vehicles, and we take a strong partnership approach with public transport companies. Succeeding together – this is how we live every day.
We are a member of the World Economic Forum and number 8 on LinkedIn’s list of top startup employers.
As VP Professional Services you are heading the consulting, implementation and customer support unit of door2door. You are responsible for the development and growth of the already existing teams as well as shaping the service processes and supporting the sales activities. As an entrepreneur you build up the new line of business. You develop the consulting branch as a stand-alone product of the door2door service portfolio becoming one of the top consulting addresses regarding new mobility solutions. You will closely interact with the software engineering and product management teams.
- Develop and grow the consultancy & support business
- Define the consulting & support services and key target customers
- Provide guidance, leader- & mentorship for the teams
- Build up a strong market presence which translates into a full sales pipeline
- Ensure excellent customer relations, as well as engage in high-priority interactions with clients
- Responsible for planning, implementing, rolling out and supporting mobility software solutions and active participation in bidding processes and proposals
- Design operational processes and procedures, and develop strategies and implementation plans to improve and standardize all aspects of the services
- Interact internally with the software engineering and product management teams to create synergies for your customers as well as market feedback for our developers
- Expand and apply standard engagement methodologies, including conferring frameworks, tools, and workforce development for the customers and their businesses
- Be in charge of ensuring a smooth, effective operation of multiple concurrent projects
- Be able to prfioritize professional services that will benefit the company, as well as an impact key business metrics
We are looking for the thoroughbred and passionate consultant with a sales and entrepreneurial spirit who likes to build and shape.
- 7 years+ experience in the management consulting field
- Good knowledge about the digital mobility sector incl. current trends and innovations
- Experience and pleasure in dealing with start-up ́s
- Entrepreneurial mindset with strong affinity to sales and business development
- Passion about client satisfaction
- Vast team leadership experience
- Hands-on, impact-driven and focus to create results
- Joy to shape and define processes and products
- Very good knowledge of SaaS and/or PaaS
- Fluency in German and English
- Very good communication, negotiation and presentation skills
Join a supportive team that pushes you to be your best, making a real difference in the world of Urban Mobility. Driven by our values of Vision, Impact and Collaboration, our unique culture is something you cannot copy/paste!
Become part of our multinational team, join the ride and you will gain:
- Learning: Your growth matters! We support your development through our varied learning program offerings
- Flexibility & Support: We care about work-life balance with flexible hours, home office, parental support as well as support during life’s ups and downs
- Work Environment: Multinational, open minded and welcoming atmosphere, plenty of healthy snacks, drinks and coffee to keep you fuelled throughout the day
- Location: Warm and unspoiled areas in an old factory building in the heart of Berlin. Our HQ’s roof terrace is the perfect place to end the week with a drink with Anastasia & Yone
- Health and Wellness: Stay fit with our Urban Sports Club Membership
- Challenge: Become part of something amazing. With real impact. Now!