We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Develop and lead customer acquisition strategy
- Shape the company as a brand and develop holistic marketing strategies across customer tiers, markets and industries, and develop international go-to-market plans
- Overall top of the funnel responsibility for Awareness & Interest, as well as partially Desire & Action (AIDA)
- Develop partnerships across the organization to identify, launch, and refine demand generation and growth strategies
- Contribute to our Sales Target by delivering high-quality leads that convert into sales opportunities
- Develop and execute multi-channel integrated campaigns that leverage digital, email, events, partners, and sales channels
- Manage various events, our brand performance and content strategy and additionally partner with agencies and external consultants as well as vendors to efficiently scale the company’s growth and execution
- Be a strong partner to our sales teams, ensuring marketing delivers the highest quality leads that convert into customers, shortening time-to-close, making sales efforts more effective and driving co-owned revenue number
- Be a Leader
- Lead, manage and mentor direct reports in Brand & Event, Content & Performance Marketing, and support departments in Product and Partner Marketing
- Strive your team to be creative, forward thinking and always testing new opportunities
- Build a culture of ownership, passion and successfully crossing the finish line as a team
- Trial, success, fail and optimize
- Implement infrastructure and systems to support the success of the marketing organization
- Use data to track and analyze campaign and channel performance to drive continued process improvements
- Manage the integrated acquisition plan, budgets and forecast across all disciplines
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Experience in building and scaling Enterprise Software Marketing organizations across various marketing disciplines preferably also within new markets
- Experience and knowledge in Enterprise B2B Software Marketing or in B2B Commerce
- Experience in stakeholder management
- Excellent, clear communication skills
- Ability to identify, quantify, prioritize and execute opportunities to test new and emerging channels
- Strong operational, people and management skills throughout your career
- Excellent English and German skills
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Becoming a part of a highly motivated and professional team
- Getting the chance to actively shape the development of a strong technology company and to support it with your own ideas
- Working independently, having all freedom you need and are thus able to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
- Working at a modern and well-equipped office in the heart of Berlin
- Benefiting from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application.