As Vice President (VP) Digital Solutions you are a direct report of the Senior Vice President Information Technology and you are responsible for the:
- development and design of a consistent and global procurement category strategy for the focus areas of Cyber Security, IoT, Business Intelligence, Big Data, Automation, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning solutions
- close cooperation with key stakeholders to anticipate new projects and technology/market trends and act or adjust accordingly
- organization, realization, implementation, alignment and follow-up of all sourcing activities within the category
- minimization of contractual risks and avoidance of vendor dependence
- shaping and developing of a high performance team to achieve category goals
You hold a University degree or a MBA in the area of Procurement, Business Administration, Economics, Business Information Technology or a qualification of the same level.
You also possess the following skills and experience:
- Min. of 5 years of procurement and/or respective technology expertise
- Strong background in procurement strategy development and implementation
- Proven experience in leadership and management of geographically dispersed, multi-cultural teams
- Strong experience in coordination of large, cross-functional projects and programs in big international organizations
- Demonstrated ability to influence decision makers
- Fluency in English and French or German, all three languages as a plus
Founded in 2011 by Deutsche Telekom and Orange, BuyIn delivers strategic procurement services combining more than 25 billion euros of annual spend. This leads to sustainable economies of scale and savings based on analytics and benchmarks across millions of price points in 40+ operators.