Vice President Data (m/f/d)
You support business decisions and topline growth, work closely with various departments to collect, prepare, organize, quality assure and analyze data assets. You drive future business models based on data and advertising sales.
You will lead data teams, inter-disciplinary teams, improve and streamline data systems within the company, and drive innovation using AI methods.
What you can expect in this role
- Define and execute data Vision and own short, medium- and long-term Strategy to grow revenues by collecting and analyzing (new) data assets and establishing data driven business models or products.
- Lead, motivate and manage teams with technical as well as strong business/analytics focus
- Align all data related initiatives in the company (Marketing, Sales, Product, Ops, etc.)
- Drive innovation by using modern data technologies (AI) – develop intellectual property
- Identify and support innovative growth opportunities in close collaboration with Product Management, Software Engineering, Marketing and other business functions
- Proactively provide insights and support building of data enabled products
- Be the leading example for a data driven work-style and decision-making, data driven culture
- Own and advance metrics and KPIs and support real-time business performance & data driven decision making in all departments
- Oversee data collection, availability, integrity, quality of data and drive data protection and data-compliance, achieve data privacy excellence
Your essential experience and education
- Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Mathematics or related field
- Minimum several years’ experience in a senior-level data management leadership role
- Proven track record in successful x-functional projects and technical data related projects
- Analytically minded
- Used to work in cross functional, agile environments
- Passion and track-record to drive Change (teams, processes and organization), natural authority
- Location flexible, Heidelberg, Berlin, Munich (3-4 days travel to Heidelberg required)
What’s in it for you?
- A multi-cultural team of around 500 employees coming from more than 30 different countries plus a flat hierarchy
- State of the art technology (hardware we use, software we use, products we develop)
- Informal working environment – no dress code
- One-on-Ones and feedback discussion with your manager on a regular basis
- High-performing team in an agile environment excited to break new grounds
- Huge variety of learning options. Conference visits and trainings are part of our culture and are not only offered but required
- We take care of your health: Health days, company sports activities, mobile massage, check-ups, etc.
- We provide subsidized catering: sandwiches, salads and fresh fruit
- Excellent connection to the public transport system (tram station right outside the building)
If so, then we would love to talk to you. Tell us how you will contribute to our success story!
Please send your application (including your salary expectation and the earliest possible date of starting to work) via âApply nowâ to email@example.com.
Verivox is part of the ProSiebenSat.1 Group and is one of the leading, independent online consumer portals in Germany. Since 1998 it is our mission to help consumers get the best deals for electricity, gas, DSL, mobile phones, finances, insurances, real estate, cars, motorbikes and travel. More than 8 million happy customers have compared prices, and then changed their provider – thereby saving more than EUR 1.6 billion. We are a fast-growing and profitable company and continuously strive to improve our services. Whether at any of our ten locations in Germany or in Switzerland: we are one team aiming to give our customers a better experience every day. A flat hierarchy and innovative and dynamic processes help us in achieving this aim – while still having fun being part of the team.
Although we refer to one gender in the text, all genders may be implied.