Field of activity
Deutsche Börse´s Market Data + Services business supports capital market participants in their digital transformation. It provides Indexing-, Data, Regulatory, and Infrastructure Services to members of the financial community worldwide. MD+S is the home of well renowned brand such as DAX and STOXX as well as of all relevant data from Deutsche Börse’s trading platforms like Xetra or Eurex. The Data Services department develops, maintains and markets all of Deutsche Börse’s data, amongst them the proprietary market data of Deutsche Börse and its cooperation partners. In addition, we provide a leading set of analytics and sophisticated metrics for both investment and trading strategies applying modern statistical methods, big data analytics and machine learning. Our clients are the leading financial organizations worldwide, amongst them the leading investment banks, hedge funds and specialist providers of financial information.
We are looking to hire a sales expert to market and promote the data and analytics offering from Deutsche Börse.
- Proactively engage with consumers of data and analytics internationally
- Identify demand and cross-selling opportunities
- Develop and execute sales strategies
- Create ad-hoc presentations for internal and external distribution
- Elaborate reports dedicated to senior management
- Minimum of 5+ years professional experience in sales trading, sales of financial data and analytics or sales of investment products
- Proven sales track record and strong commercial attitude
- Financial market experience including a deep understanding of product offerings, ideally from working in trading or quant funds
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, high analytical competence
- Strong team player
- University or comparable degree in business administration or related subjects
- Very strong English language skills (additional languages are a plus)
- Proficiency with creation of presentations in MS PowerPoint
Dedication, team and communication skills, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile. There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international working environment and a broad variety of career opportunities. Applications from disabled persons are welcome.
Are you interested in working with a pleasant and very dedicated team? Convince us with an appealing application. Please use our online application portal.
Deutsche Börse Group, Human Resources