JOIN OUR TEAM IN BONN FOR A FULL-TIME AND PERMANENT POSITION, STARTING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
VICE PRESIDENT (M/F/X) COMPENSATION & BENEFITS EUROPE
GREAT LEADERS CREATE A GREAT PLACE TO WORK.
AS A LEADER OF CERTIFIED INTERNATIONAL SPECIALISTS, YOU MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE.
Would you like to be part of the most international company in the world? A company operating in more countries than any other who have pioneered cross border express shipping since 1969. Would you like to be part of a business that connects people across the world? And the more we connect, the better life on earth becomes. Do you want to make a difference? Then join our insanely customer-centric team and no matter where you work, you’ll become a Certified International Specialist.
You will establish compensation and benefit policies and practices for our Europe region, implementing initiatives to attract, motivate and retain qualified employees. This includes making competitive remuneration recommendations as well as developing strategies, guidelines and policies along with the European Express HR team. Externally, you will liaise with industry colleagues and external vendors. Internally, you will develop strategies and policies on C&B schemes, focusing on driving the alignment of C&B topics to increase standardization. You will work with Corporate Finance and Risk Management on Express pension and insurance plans to optimize cost, as well as provide know-how for the development of European C&B frameworks. You will report into the SVP HR Europe and consult your manager for the implementation of European guidelines, policies and schemes in all our 45 countries.
- Minimum 12 years experience in general Human Resources functions, at least 12 years in compensation and benefits
- Graduate level university degree or equivalent experience
- Pragmatic and solution-oriented, capable of delivering good results under pressure
- Ability to think innovatively to drive efficiency, standardization, and promote change in processes
- Ability to solve complex, cross-cultural issues, persuasiveness, and ability to influence in matrix organization
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and negotiate at all organizational levels
- Strong project management, planning, and organizational skills
- Practical statistical and mathematical skill set
We offer excellent employee benefits, a competitive salary package and great development opportunities.
Ms. Weingart will be happy to answer your questions via email: email@example.com
Interested in this responsible position with its varied tasks? Please click on “Apply” and send us your complete application, including a cover letter, CV, references, your desired salary and your earliest possible starting date. You can find further information at dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.