WHO WE ARE
We are Power Factors, developer of the world’s leading cloud platform for renewable energy companies. Our SaaS platform, DRIVE, is used to manage over 25 Gigawatts of renewable energy across the planet (enough to power approximately 1.5 million homes). By driving down the operations costs of wind and solar power plants, we’re tackling one of the world’s most important challenges: making renewable energy the world’s leading source of power. Our company is going through accelerated growth, fueled by the unprecedented transition to clean, renewable energy.
The DRIVE platform continues to gain traction throughout the renewable energy market. Our platform collects millions of IIoT and other data points, clean up the data, detects issues, identifies leading indicators to predict future issues, and adds full advanced analytic capabilities on top of this rich, high value dataset. In addition to issue detection and analytics, DRIVE provides the tools needed to turn analytic insight into action, such as case management and work order management.
To our clients, we deliver excellent customer service and an exceptional system of engagement that provides the results they are looking for: lower operations costs and higher output from their renewable energy power plants. We are an agile development company – big enough to make an impact, but small enough to move quickly and execute in a growing industry, taking advantage of rapidly evolving technologies. To our employees, we provide a culture that values respect, teamwork, transparency, and achievement.
Power Factors is growing rapidly and is seeking an experienced Sales Executive to manage Power Factors’ direct sales, channel development, and generating revenue in the Northern European region (DACH + Nordics). The Northern European Regional Sales Executive reports to the to the SVP – Global Sales, Marketing, and Business Development.
Our European operations are growing rapidly, and we are looking for an individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is entrepreneurial to the core, and gets his/her kicks from selling around the competition. The Sales Executive is responsible for stimulating sales growth by creating relationships with new customers, working with strategic partners, and devising strategies aimed at attracting target customers, and using all available sales resources to produce optimal results. Your grasp of value-added services is vital for establishing partnerships with our customers in order to better understand their needs, while providing them with a technical advisory solution.
Do you have passion for making your customers successful, and the ability to articulate the value and return on investment of an enterprise solution across multiple decision makers? Do you have experience and relationships the owner/operators of large renewable energy asset fleets? This could be the role for you, are you up for the challenge?
- Develop and deploy market penetration strategies to ensure revenue generation;
- Exceeding revenue and growth objectives;
- Accurately forecasting and achieving sales targets;
- Solid understanding of renewable energy industry trends, Power Factors product capabilities and customer requirements;
- Ensuring customer satisfaction;
- In collaboration with Sales Engineering responsible for development and delivery of product demonstrations, proof-of-concept, and final scoping & requirements documentation;
- Responsible for representing the company and products to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.;
- Stimulating sales growth by creating relationships with new customers, devising strategies aimed at attracting target customers, and using all available sales resources to produce optimal results;
- Establishing partnerships with our customers to better understand their needs, while providing them with a technical advisory solution that will be transitioned to customer success team;
- Collaborate with Strategic Partners to develop and execute sales campaigns at targeted customers.
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or in a technical related discipline;
- Minimum of 10 years experience in Enterprise and/or SaaS sales to renewables/power/utility industry, with an understanding of the technology/services required in Cloud/SaaS, industrial IoT, Big Data Analytics;
- Knowledge of the Renewable Energy (wind, solar, battery) industry and related industry contacts are considered highly desirable assets;
- Strong track record in achieving and exceeding sales objectives;
- Experience in establishing and maintaining strong customer relationships;
- Outstanding leadership with a demonstrated competency of managing technology sales through times of growth, change and ambiguity;
- Experience working closely with Marketing, Sales Engineering, Product Management, and Customer Success to develop sales strategies and value-added solutions to customers deliverable over long-term SaaS contracts;
- Experience in successfully managing the complete sales cycle;
- Can-do attitude and hunger. You’re eager to jump in and get things done but don’t get flustered in a dynamic start-up environment;
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to help establish effective processes;
- Relevant industry background and experience in Data Management, Analytics, and/or Industrials;
- Ability to speak English and German. Ability to speak Nordic languages would be considered an asset;
- Share and endorse Power Factors values: delivering on commitments, mutual respect, full transparency, sustainability and environment, accountability and innovation.