Job Title: Regional Vice President – Commerce Cloud – Enterprise – Fashion & Retail
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world’s #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” five years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for “family”) made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Welcome to the Salesforce Commerce Cloud sales team in Germany. The Commerce Cloud Team is set up for Hyper Growth and therefore we are looking for an ambitious senior Sales Leader (RVP). He / she is managing a team of Account Executives and is responsible for the growth in our German and Austrian Enterprise business, focusing on Fashion & Retail customers. Furthermore he / she is responsible for the right go-to-market strategy as well as a sustainable success in region and people.
The Regional Vice President will report into the Head of Commerce Cloud Germany.
The values of our Commerce Cloud department are: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, Giving Back, Fun, Equality, Wellness and Transparency. This should also be key values for the new leader
- Maintain and improve the Commerce Cloud differentiated value + Year-on-year growth in our Germany & Austrian Enterprise Business through growing sales in our existing customer base and developing & executing strategies for landing new customers
- Build effective relationships with existing and new Retail and Fashion Enterprise customers in the region
- Drive long term employee success with a focus on coaching, development, and building a high-performance team
- Align and coordinate product, customer success, and services teams to deliver incredible success for our customers
- Use and scale best practice from across the wider EMEA Commerce Cloud and Salesforce business
- Enablement of the organisation Ecosystems and key account management teams within Salesforce
- Position the team to grow successfully beyond its current targets, increasing the revenue of the team year-on-year
- Operating in a high-growth environment
- Defining a clear and compelling plan as well as the right go-to-market approach
- Effective prioritization
- Translating business objectives into specific goals for the given area
- Identifying new opportunities in industry verticals and driving expansion into them
- Utilizing internal and external C-Level resources to build a compelling, consistent vision for our customers
- Cross-functional engagement with Sales, Marketing, Sales Engineering, Partner Alliances, Services & Employee Success
- Recruit highly talented Account Executives and be accountable for meeting hiring targets
- Focusing on employee engagement and retention
- Overseeing the full cycle of sales: from developing sales campaigns and demand generation through to deal closure
- Defining a clear and compelling annual plan, driving a culture of strong execution, orientation towards developing new enterprise accounts, expanding existing ones and ensuring high retention rates on existing accounts
- Managing the Enterprise Account Executives to help drive and close strategic/complex deals in the respective industry verticals
- Development of the team, including recruiting, hiring and training new account executives on the sales process
- Driving operational rigor
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly forecast meetings, business reviews, monitoring of the sales activity of the team, and tracking of results
- A sales leader with a proven, successful background in sales management in the enterprise technology domain, and in building, inspiring and motivating a team of Account Executives.
- Track record of consistent over-achievement of quota and revenue goals
- Strategic sales experience and revenue achievement selling multiple enterprise S/W offerings, while building satisfied, loyal and referenceable customers
- Solid understanding of PaaS/SaaS & business value selling
- Consultative sales skills and ability to construct and articulate strong business case and ROI
- Strategic account planning and execution skills
- A belief that the team should be recognized as much for its culture as for its results
- Can demonstrate examples of inspiring new and existing customers to commit to a journey of transformation, utilizing technology as a platform
- Proven record of sales success in the eCommerce Domain
- Solid understanding of eCommerce & business value selling
- Prior experience of selling to Enterprise Fashion and/or Retail customers in the German market
- Excellent presentation and executive engagement skills
- Excellent Business Management and Sales Skills
- Consistently demonstrates Salesforce “Great Leader Characteristics”.
- A self-starter that can thrive in a fast paced environment
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.