Vice President, Enterprise Improvement, London
Who are we?
AlixPartners is a leading global business advisory firm of results-oriented professionals who specialize in bringing value and restoring performance at every stage of the business life cycle. We thrive on our ability to make a difference in high-impact situations and deliver sustainable, bottom-line results. We work in small, highly qualified teams with specific industry and functional expertise, and we operate at pace, moving quickly from analysis to implementation. We stand shoulder-to-shoulder with our clients until the job is done, and only measure our success in terms of the results we deliver.
At AlixPartners, you’re the driver of your own career. You will work with highly specialized and experienced teams in a collaborative environment who will encourage your development and support you in finding opportunities to continue building your skillset. You will be appointed a career coach, who is there to support and offer advice, as well as play a critical role in your personal and professional development. You will learn from recognized experts; leveraging their knowledge and skills, so that you can make an impact and deliver measurable results for our clients.
Our Enterprise Improvement (EI) teams work with healthy, under-performing and distressed companies across a variety of urgent, high impact situations. In this challenging role, you will be responsible for analyzing corporate performance, business modeling, driving cost reductions, revenue growth and profitability improvements for your client in âhigh stakesâ situations.
Work Experience Requirements
- Relevant experience in consulting and/or industry
- Project experience in a range of business-critical topics such as cost optimization, working capital management, operations improvement, M&A, profitable top-line growth
- Understanding of business issues and the ability to communicate them effectively to team leaders and clients
- Willingness to build professional and personal growth by working in high-impact situations under time-pressure
- True passion for achieving ambitious results
- Outstanding analytical and critical thinking skill
- Financial Literacy and modelling skills
- Programming skills nice to have
- Excellent relationship management with stakeholders while achieving results
- Excellent written, verbal, organizational, and executive-level presentation skills
- Fluency in English is essential; knowledge of an additional language would be advantageous
- Willingness to travel
- Current citizenship; passport holder and/or work authorization in EMEA. Applicants need to have their own documents or work permits in place that enable them to travel and work across the European Union
- Masterâs degree and / or an MBA, and evidence of a strong academic record. A degree in Business, Finance or Engineering is preferable but not essential.
This description is not designed to encompass a comprehensive listing of required activities, duties or responsibilities.
AlixPartners is a results-driven global consulting firm that specializes in helping businesses successfully address their most complex and critical challenges. http://www.alixpartners.com
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, (age), status as a protected veteran, or disability. AlixPartners is a proud Silver award-winning Veteran Friendly Employer.