The Learning Design & Development Lead Analyst is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Recognized technical authority for an area within the business. Requires basic commercial awareness. There are typically multiple people within the business that provide the same level of subject matter expertise. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family.
- Accountable for aiding in the design and development leading edge learning solutions for Finance in line with the L&D Finance strategy
- Proactively identify, scope and prioritize the L&D opportunities to support business achievement
- Provides success criteria and total solutions blueprint for each initiative
- Validates the L&D solutions with the Learning Advisor and the relevant team members
- Advises on build or buy process for new solutions, including the repurposing of existing tools
- Maintains the integrity of solutions through continuous review and retirement of products as appropriate
- In partnership with Group Manager, stay connected to Learning Advisors to diagnose business issue
- Stays informed on market trends (both learning and financial industry) and employee best in class solutions to provide performance support
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 6-10 years of experience in Learning and Development
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on MS Excel
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Bachelor’s/University degree, Master’s degree preferred
Grade :All Job Level – All Job FunctionsAll Job Level – All Job Functions – US
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster CLICK HERE. To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE.
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE.
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE.