About this role
BlackRock is one of the world’s preeminent asset management firms and a premier provider of global investment management, risk management and advisory services to institutional, intermediary and individual investors around the world. BlackRock offers a range of solutions — from rigorous fundamental and quantitative active management approaches aimed at maximizing outperformance to highly efficient indexing strategies designed to gain broad exposure to the world’s capital markets. Our clients can access our investment solutions through a variety of product structures, including individual and institutional separate accounts, mutual funds and other pooled investment vehicles, and the industry-leading iShares® ETFs.
Business Unit Overview:
BlackRock’s ETF and Index Investments (EII) business, is the leading index investment engine in the world. We help investors build better portfolios with the industry’s leading suite of index investment tools. We enable them to replace individual securities, to take short-term market views, to invest cash rapidly, to execute more efficiently than swaps, futures or individual bonds, to take long-term core positions and to construct efficient portfolios. We are the best in the world at building and managing efficient index tools for our clients. We serve every kind of investor: pensions, insurers, sovereign wealth funds, central banks, asset managers, wealth advisors and individual investors.
The successful candidate will work within the team responsible for the delivery and execution of the EII Focus Client Programme which has the objective of increasing wallet share, stickiness of AUM and strategic connectivity with our EMEA focus clients. Partnering with the distribution business, our key EII partners and the wider BlackRock organisation to identify and execute on the commercial opportunities specific to each client.
- Execution of the Focus Client account planning process including working with Account Captains and Senior Sponsors on the creation of robust account plans for each of the clients in the programme
- Responsible for the delivery of account reviews and follow up process ensuring accountability of Account Captains for identification and execution of commercial opportunities and priorities
- Develop a deep understanding of our clients through quantitative and qualitative metrics leveraging a data driven decision making approach to identify addressable opportunities for revenue growth
- Set key objectives, devise and monitor KPIs to demonstrate execution progress and monetisation of the programme
- Nurturing strong relationships will be key and the candidate must be adept at influencing and managing multiple priorities as well as proactively keeping key stakeholders apprised of progress and mitigating potential risks to execution
- Work closely with our key partners within EII and the wider BlackRock organisation to ensure close alignment around identified client opportunities
- Liaise with internal technology partners to scale the process through TeamWorld (CRM system) development. This will include scoping functionality and requirements needed for the digitalisation of the process
- Outstanding communication and relationship management skills being comfortable developing relationships across all levels internally and externally
- Acute attention to detail and proven tenacious executor
- Self-starter with a thirst for continuous learning
- ETF market knowledge beneficial
- PowerPoint, Excel, Presentation and Bloomberg skills a must
BlackRock’s purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of June 30, 2019, the firm managed approximately $6.84 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit http://www.blackrock.com/corporate | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: http://www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.