As a Vice President in Gartner Consulting, you become responsible for parts of the Nordic markets, which could include Denmark, Sweden, Norway or Finland, delivering complex and value creating consulting service to the clients of Gartner.
You will become part of a global team with ambitious and highly skilled consultants, working with some of Gartnerâs largest clients.
Your primary tasks and areas of responsibility:
- Full revenue responsibility for finding, closing and delivering large, complex multi-level specialist consulting service
- Find quality opportunities for and then sell Consulting Service to major corporations in the territory
- Deliver high-value sales/Consulting Service
Travel time of approximately 100 days and above per anno is to be expected.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate is expected to have a background in Sales Management, Account Management or as Director with new-name business development skills combined with consultative account development skills. Tenured experience with direct sales with major IT vendors is preferred, with a successful record of:
- Planning and implementing sophisticated and lengthy sales campaigns resulting in multi-million-dollar contracts
- Managing complex solution sales where capability (over product) is in focus
- Handling contractual and negotiation issues surrounding large enterprise-wide deals (typically $15.000.000 and above)
Furthermore, you are confident, mature, well-presented and comfortable at C-level negotiations, with a background in high-value, big-ticket software solution sales.
Finally, you have:
- Excellent communication skills, especially in articulating and writing persuasive proposals, investment summaries and cost justifications
- Highly developed analytical skills with very close attention to detail
- Good presentation skills
- Natural ability to learn and creatively apply new and innovative techniques
- Ability to work self-sufficiently/remotely and take responsibility for full client relationship development
- A high level of discretion whilst operating in a highly confidential environment
Gartner Consulting aids their clients by bringing together Research insight, Benchmarking data, problem-solving methodologies and hands-on experience to improve the return on IT investments.