OpenText is seeking a passionate customer-focused individual to serve as the Vice President, Cloud Service Delivery for the Business Network in EMEA. This position will have overall responsibility for leading the implementation, consulting, and customer relationship management functions in our growing Cloud Integration Services business. This is a visible and key leadership role in OpenText with direct customer and business impact. We are looking for someone who will delight our customers with innovation, disciplined project management and superior customer delivery.
You are great at:
- Providing overall guidance and organizational leadership for integration services across a variety of solution sets and capabilities, including Business to Business (B2B), Application to Application (A2A), Internet of Things (IoT), Identity and Access Management (IAM) and FAX/ On Demand Messaging (ODM).
- Implementing and delivering quality cloud-based integration solutions to our clients on time and to budget according to project delivery plans.
- Delivering efficient and value-add Managed Services.
- Managing and leading high performing organization of over 160 people.
- Managing a P&L of $40M+.
- Partnering with Sales for pre- and post-deal management including but not limited to estimations, contract reviews, Statements of Work, and acceptance reviews.
- Owning post-production cloud service management and customer success for all EMEA integration customers. Implementing and delivering move, add, change (MAC) work; driving service level agreement (SLA) commitments; serving as customer escalation point of contact and owning accountability for financials, quality of delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Developing and delivering detailed and structured customer strategy plans, including short term and long-term customer (and OpenText) objectives.
- Meeting all revenue, expense, profitability, utilization, productivity and customer satisfaction metrics.
- Leading off-shoring strategy for organization.
What it takes:
- Strong leadership/managerial experience in professional services, managed services and/or consulting business combined with significant service delivery experience;
- Experience with “Software as a Service” and/or “Managed Services.” “Platform as a Service” experience a plus, especially with an Integration focus.
- Strong customer relationship and/or Delivery Executive experience.
- Strong business acumen and financial skills; must be metrics-driven.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
- Proven project management discipline – requirements, schedule, and deliverables. Completes projects on time and in budget.
- Results and execution oriented.
- Strong executive presence and communications skills.
- Fluent in English; additional ability to communicate in German or French preferred.
- Proven experience managing remote resources. Must work well with people/peers across the world (EMEA, Asia, South America).
- Change oriented, having led organizations through change and transformation; off-shoring experience a strong plus.
- Strong team player; ability to partner with sales and other cross-functional organizations.
- Bachelors Degree; MBA or Masters Degree a plus.