Location’ Global (Germany)
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of AVP / VP Business Development
This role ensures Genpact experiences growth in priority and hunting new logos. You will be managing relationship with existing and target new executives in existing accounts clients. Position is mapped to 4 accounts in a particular vertical.
- Consistently generating $10M in annual contract value by positioning Genpact’s BPO, ITO, and consulting offerings
- Maintaining a consistent pipeline of opportunities (in the applicable vertical)
- Developing and communicating a strategic sales plan and strategy to achieve assigned goals
- Closing $25M to $100M+ outsourcing engagements with EVP and C-level buyers
- Working closely with the account management and delivery organizations to foster a client centric culture and cohesive teaming environment
- Serving as a trusted advisor to Genpact’s largest clients (in the applicable vertical) and capable of providing guidance and thought leadership on current business issues facing C-level executives (in applicable vertical).
- Leveraging existing executive level relationships to enhance Genpact’s brand in the applicable vertical.
- Working with advisory and analyst firms to cultivate channel / advisory relationships
- Effectively construct and tell a compelling and clear story around the value proposition both orally and in presentations
- Representing Genpact at relevant conferences, tradeshows, and industry forums
- Leading the development of long-term relationships with new and existing clients through careful planning, strategizing, and value creation
- MBA or advanced degree in related field
- 12-18 years of experience in selling with focus on applicable domain
- History of collaborating closely and effectively with delivery, operations, and practice teams in business development, relationship management, and competency building scenarios
- Track record of driving $30M to $50M in total contract value on an annual basis (figures may differ for short cycle BD roles)
- Experience closing deals in the $25M – $50M+ range (figures may differ for short cycle BD roles)
- Exposure to Lean, Six sigma
- Global experience / mindset
- At least some history of successfully selling business process outsourcing services, or minimally, business process consulting
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to influence C level clients
- Knowledge of Pricing
- Program Management Expertise
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit http://www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Primary LocationUnited Kingdom-London
Education LevelMaster’s / Equivalent
Job PostingSep 17, 2019, 1:45:34 PM
Unposting DateOct 17, 2019, 6:29:00 PM
Master Skills ListSales and Marketing
Job CategoryFull Time