This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Fluency in architecture and design across all systems
- Knowledge in at least one area of technical architecture
- Strategic thinking and passion for business strategy and business processes
- Experience in risk and risk control compliance
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Admin tasks include updating SEAL and Permit to Initiate applications. Support for our Investment Proposal efforts.
- Contribute to our data landscaping effort
- Analyze existing permission-workflow, access control, recertification and reconciliation systems.
- Produce architectural artifacts to be used by architects and dev managers to modify and build components required for the migration.
- Work with platform owners, subject matter experts and others to capture key information about several of our largest and most important platforms.
Benefits and what you’ll learn
- Work directly with a senior architect and learn how to analyze complex systems
- Learn to capture essential aspects of system functionality in architectural diagrams using UML—including use case, sequence, collaboration and state diagrams.
- Make connections with key JPMC technologist across CIB/Markets and firm wide.
CIB (Corporate & Investment Bank)
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. The Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech organizations. In our global technology centers, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $11B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.