WHAT IS TRAYCE?
Trayce is a small and ambitious startup that aims to make expense management disappear. We’re determined to build a great product that our users love, that helps them save time and money and last but not least a product that we can be proud of. We’re currently taking part in the Nordea Fintech Accelerator programme (www.nordeaaccelerator.com) along with 13 other startups from around the world.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Trayce is looking for a dedicated Software Engineer with CTO potential to join the core team. Your primary responsibilities will be to help get our platform ready for launch, further development and creating new functionalities. We welcome developers with a critical mind that are able to make decisions and aren’t afraid of trying new approaches. Apart from setting your personal mark on Trayce you’ll get to help us in building a fantastic team.
YOUR DAILY TASKS
- Develop and deploy backend and frontend with focus on speed and scalability.
- Continuously improve and automate our development process.
- Explore and bring in new technologies to boost innovation and development productivity.
- Working closely in an agile team where you’ll share knowledge, collaborate and get your solutions challenged.
- Solid knowledge of the web stack and web protocols.
- You care equally for the flashy development stuff and quality and testing.
- Can adapt and learn new technologies rapidly.
- Preferably knowledge or experience with Elixir/Phoenix, PostgreSQL and REST/JSON APIs
- Alternatively experience with Ruby on Rails and an interest in moving to the Elixir/Phoenix stack
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with or interest in AI and machine learning is a huge plus, but not a requirement
- A degree isn’t a necessity, but we’d like to see some of your previous projects.
Finally, technical skills are vital, but attitude and personality is just as important. We believe that the best work comes from a dedicated team that works together towards a common goal.
If you think this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you – please do get in touch.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!