Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
- An exciting role in the International Wealth Management (IWM) COO within the Department Front Support and Operational Management
- You are part of a highly motivated team that is responsible for the global framework on outsourcing and service management for the IWM division
- You have the possibility to act as global Service Manager towards a dedicated group of intra-group and 3rd party providers and run service governance, KPI and strategic service reviews to improve service quality
- You are responsible for a newly created Service Performance Tool and Procedure, for both change-the-bank as well as BAU activities
- You have the opportunity to support dedicated strategic and regulatory initiatives on outsourcing, such as EBA outsourcing principles or new outsourcing cases
- You are in charge to ensure smooth BAU processes and preparation of monthly senior management committee
- Being part of a highly motivated team in a global, dynamic and diverse environment, you closely collaborate with different stakeholders from all business areas
- A completed university degree or similar higher education, preferably in Business Administration / Management or Banking & Finance or Law
- You possess ideally 4 – 6 years of professional and/or 2 years of Private Banking experience in a similar environment/role
- You have a fundamental understanding of wealth management business and banking operations, strong analytical skills and problem solving capabilities
- You consider yourself someone with excellent communication and presentation skills, experience in stakeholder management and the ability to established trusted relationships at senior management level
- You are highly self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- You easily stay organized, work efficiently and structured and stick to deadlines
- You are business fluent in English
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.