Salary: Competitive fixed salary & potential equity in the company
Where: By agreement / flexible. We are currently working around the world but are looking to set up a first hub in Cape Town.
When: By agreement
a young and very passionate travel startup working from different parts of the world. We are looking for a senior developer to become an integral part of our team. We would love to hear your ideas on how to bring our platform to the next level.
a visionary full stack developer (web & app) with the ambition to grow into a CTO role. You have senior level software engineering skills and experience over the full development cycle. You are keen to see the world and you love travelling.
You will be responsible for designing and implementing both a website and mobile app together with us that caters to the needs of modern travellers. All strategic tech decisions, budgeting, execution and testing of the platform will be in your hands.
- Design and implement together with us the world’s most exciting travel app and website
- Design an excellent UX for a tech-spoilt generation of travellers
- Develop a smart, dynamic and multidimensional booking system catering to the needs of both travelers and tour operators
- Knowledge with APIâs and a decentralized approach towards development
- Problem solving oriented
- At least 5 years experience in full-stack development
- Experience with mobile Apps and Swift
- Passion for great UI/UX and a strong product focus
- Commercial awareness
- Leadership skills and comfortable to make all high level tech decisions
- Hands on approach and ready to do the extra mile
- Keen to work in an early stage startup environment
- A passion for travel, a sense of humour and in love with life
Great to have
- Visual personality with an eye for great design
- Understanding of branding and its reflection within the product
Learn more about us on followalice.com
We are looking forward to hear from you!!