Company: Contrast Security
Regional Vice President of Sales – East Region
This Regional VP of Sales will report to the Vice President of Sales and be responsible for leading a regional sales team. The RVP will lead a team of Sales Executives and Sales Engineers who are responsible for developing and closing new business within the assigned territory as well as creating opportunity within and finalizing sales of our current customer base while increasing revenues within the assigned region. The RVP will be responsible for nurturing and developing the regional sales team which will include interviewing, hiring, and developing employees to ensure Sales Executives have a superior knowledge of solutions and sales process.
- Deliver on sales forecast
- Be an active participant and leader in the planning process
- Drive sales activities in the territory consistent through relentless execution and proven best practices
- Create, present and review the Account Territory Plans for your team
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals
- Establish and maintain industry contacts that lead to sales
- Meet with key clients, mentor sales representatives to maintain relationships and negotiate and close deals
- Lead and manage a high performance, customer focused team of Regional Sales Managers
- Coach direct reports on sales strategy, pipeline management, opportunity management and career planning/development
- Maintain up-to-date understanding of competitors’ activities and competitive offerings
- Maintain up-to-date understanding of industry trends and technical developments that effect target markets
- Self-motivated, results-oriented individual with exceptional selling skills and proven track record
- Problem resolution skills and strong initiative
- Executive level communication and sales skills
- Ability to motivate others
- Proven leadership, mentoring, and coaching skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ambitious environment
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA preferred
- 10+ years of successful sales experience, within the Application Security space
- 4+ years management experience
- Proficiency with SalesForce.com
- Experience selling security-related software and services
- Experience leading a high-performance sales team
- Proven track record of leading a successful team in a technology sales environment
- Track record of consistently achieving quota and strategic objectives
- Experience managing and closing complex sales with C-level decision makers
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Flexible paid time off
We are changing the world of software security. Do it with us.
We believe in what we do and are passionate about helping our customers secure their business. We work hard, and we have fun doing it.
Solve the impossible. Easy = boring. If you’re looking for a fun work environment and like a challenge, you’ll love Contrast Security.
By submitting your application, you are providing Personally Identifiable Information about yourself (cover letter, resume, references, or other employment-related information) and hereby give your consent for Contrast Security, and/ or our HR-related Service Providers, to use this information for the purpose of processing, evaluating and responding to your application for current and future career opportunities. Contrast Security is an equal opportunity employer and our team is comprised of individuals from many diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and locations.