Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
- A challenging and dynamic role within the COO/Business Management department of the IR, Corp Comms, Branding and Marketing Function
- An active role in supporting the Risk & Control officer of IRMCB in the definition, steering and implementation of the functional and operational risk initiatives and projects
- You take the control tester and reporting lead role to annual risk management responsibilities such as RCSA, SOX, CAF, Policy Gatekeeper Role, OpRisk Reporting, Supervisory Control Framework, and the overall function’s Enterprise Risk and Control Framework implementation
- You are supporting various project streams and initiatives with focus on covering risk and compliance topics for the IRCMB function and you are also occasionally supporting the function with business management requests (10-20% of your time)
- Opportunity to collaborate with business partner within IRCMB and counterparts across the Bank on both business as usual and project related tasks in order to ensure timely project implementation and bring specific project streams to completion
- Opportunity to regularly liaise with specialists from compliance, risk and other relevant partners and act as the SME for operational risk management controls and effectiveness testing within the IRCMB function
- A platform which gives you the chance to create and build positive relationships with key business partners across the different areas of the bank and be an important sparring partner to our function’s senior leadership team which offers you opportunities to develop yourself in both ways, in a professional and a personal one
- University degree or post-graduate studies or equivalent in banking, economics, or related engineering or scientific fields or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience at a risk, compliance, project manager or consulting related function within a Bank or financial services
- Interest in operational risk management and a good risk management background is essential while experience with Risk and Compliance related topics and projects, knowledge of relevant processes and regulations is preferable
- You combine analytical skills, structured and independent working methods with a strong orientation towards results
- As a great teammate you show a motivated and flexible can-do attitude with the ability to lead partners at all hierarchical levels and to establish trusted relationships throughout the bank
- Be able to explain complex concepts to non-risk, compliance people
- Attested ability to work productively in collaborative environments
- Fluent language skills in English, German knowledge an asset
- Sound knowledge of MS-Office, Excel, PowerPoint
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.