Company: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Location: London E14
We are seeking an experienced and ambitious brand marketer to join our marketing team. The successful candidate will develop and implement the brand strategy, as part of the overall go-to-market plan.
You will be responsible for liaising with global brand teams to establish brand positioning from which you will develop and execute the brand communications platform and supporting integrated, cross media campaigns.
You will be a voracious consumer of trends in mobile, design, technology, social behaviour and commerce. You will bring innovative approaches to marketing and not be afraid take considered risks or learn from failure. You will be a thought-leader and have experience in working effectively with internal and external partners.
- Maintain a keen understanding of the firmâs brand purpose, strategy and standards to facilitate effective brand stewardship and cohesion across individual owned projects, and in supportive of cross team efforts.
- Support the strategic development of the brandâs positioning in new international markets and lead the delivery of integrated brand campaigns
- Maintain and develop local market brand guidelines and ensure adherence across campaigns, products, channels and partnerships.
Brand Strategy & Creative Development
- Partner with Research team to uncover key insights and test creative ideas and creative work
- Lead and set inspiring direction for our world class creative agency partners to develop integrated, breakthrough advertising and messaging strategies
- Manage the production and implementation of integrated and standalone advertising tactics across channels including linear and digital video, mobile, social, print, and out of home.
- Lead a team of direct reports and collaborate with internal colleagues (campaign management, PR/social, creative and content studio)
- Partner with content, media, partnerships and analytics teams to drive cohesive creative campaigns and measurement through full campaign lifecycle
- Owns the setting, monitoring and reporting of brand awareness and consideration metrics.
- Partner with external media agency and internal media leads to guide campaign media planning, development, analysis and assessment of integrated communications plans
- Inspire media partnership integrations to further key brand creative experiences.
- Accountable for ensuring legal/compliance/risk and control requirements are met for all campaigns and appropriate approvals are obtained
- Manage the production and creative budgets associated with brand advertising programs.
- Experience in brand/advertising with focus on marketing communications/advertising execution for a financial services organisation
- Experience working for or with advertising agencies is a must
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Strong business and marketing acumen with an ability to link strategies to marketing campaigns and deliver results
- Excellent collaborator with ability to influence key stakeholders at all levels
- Stays well-informed of advertising industry creative and media innovations
- Excels in a dynamic, fast paced and fluid environment to meet deadlines
- Innate story-telling talent, ability to craft presentations bring alignment and build confidence in direction
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and project management skills
- High energy with the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously and to perform under pressure within tight deadlines
- Creativity and innovation focus with an eye on constant, measured improvement
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Governmentâs Disability Confident Scheme.
Closing Date: October 15, 2019