The candidate will be working with senior MD level stakeholders in the Credit Risk, Treasury, IB Trading, IB Quant organizations to define a strategy and deliver complex programs of work
- Working with senior MD level stakeholders across the IB, Treasury and Credit Risk organizations providing them the most efficient and cost-effective way of delivering the book of work
- Designing, building and testing high quality innovative XVA distributed computing solution on the cloud
- Building highly talented, capable and agile technology team
- Building out a high calibre DevOps capability to automate the development lifecycle
- Establish code management practices as well as the build/release processes.
- maintain and scale on-prem and cloud infrastructure and help migrate to our Azure based internal cloud
- evaluate new technologies and continuously raise the bar in terms of code quality, performance, and systems design
fostering an engineering culture – a culture of automation, ownership, accountability, measurement, and testing.
- You will have experience building successful relationships and providing technology guidance and advise to Senior Trading Desk Heads, Senior Risk Officers and senior technology stakeholders.
- partner with business stakeholders to understand their objectives and develop a technology strategy and roadmap to support those goals
- Manage Program Delivery – be the accountable IT lead on a number of large strategic regulatory and restructuring initiatives
- You enjoy cross team collaboration especially with the trading, quants and Credit Risk teams
- Focus on stability – partner with Technology Services Group for infrastructure and production support activities
- provide visibility into progress, risks and issues in regular stakeholder updates
- understand and be accountable for all technology risk and control requirements
- partner with our CTO to help define enterprise architecture and standard
- Experience in leading Quant Development teams & integrating quant models into highly reliable risk platforms
- Strong knowledge of XVA & Credit Risk computational methodologies
- Strong knowledge of Fixed Income products, computation of Risk and Pricing
- Experience with building out and supporting applications with Microservices architecture
- Experience with migrating software from on-prem to cloud – from legacy to microservices
- Experience in building out and supporting Distributed Computing platforms
- Experience in data platforms such as Postgres, Cassandra, Mongo, Hadoop
- you have experience in building highly scalable, supportable, highly reliable front-back infrastructure
- you have experience in automating everything across the development lifecycle (CICD / Automated testing / Automated deployment)
- you have experience in building & running platforms based on containers / container orchestration (Docker / Kubernetes)
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements