Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
A Senior HR Business Partner (HRBP) role for regional and global business groups within Group CIO
Collaboration with global/regional counterparts in developing and implementing the Human Capital strategy and providing HR counsel to senior leaders to turn business strategy into business practice
The possibility to drive global HR core processes while being responsible for best practice and high quality results
The chance to take the lead for Group CIO wide HR processes
A role to support, coach and advise client groups on leadership, management, and critical individual HR cases, as well as to work with the business on HR related projects
The chance to attend and actively participate in management team meetings
The prospect to be involved in critical HR related matters and apply expert knowledge of HR programs, policies and practices
The opportunity to build positive relationships and partnerships with Subject Matter Experts (including recruiting, talent management, performance management, compensation and diversity) to run creative solutions reflecting client needs
The possibility to lead and participate in various HR projects
Open to discussing flexible/agile working
- Extensive experience as a HRBP within an international, dynamic and global matrix organization as well as appropriate business education and HR certification
- Ability to quickly become the key trusted advisor to the management teams to establish and maintain positive and strong working relationships with clients, key partners and peers
- Confirmed ability to challenge the status quo, build new ideas and support managers through change
- Strong business insight with a strategic, analytical and operational perspective and the capability to quickly understand business strategy and HR implications; able to present these ideas in a meaningful presentation
- A flexible, can-do and pragmatic personality who can deal with ambiguity, negotiate compromises and is able to deliver practical and creative HR solutions to meet business challenges
- A dedicated problem solver with a positive, empathetic personality who loves to handle multiple challenging priorities and assignments
- Personal integrity, initiative, leadership qualities and the ability to work as part of a team in an environment that demands excellence, time and energy
- Ability to operate and thrive within a global remote management team
- Solid knowledge and experience of HR standard methodologies in performance management, talent development, recruitment, compensation, organizational design, training and development, etc.
- Fluency in English and German and proficiency with MS Office (especially PowerPoint) as well as HR Technologies
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.