Financial Crime AML Advisor (Vice President) Our client, an investment banking arm of renowned banking group, is looking to recruiter a Financial Crime AML Advisor for their new digital business to be based in the hear of London. This role which sits in their second line function will provide expert advice to the front-office stakeholders on digital and/or payments AML regulations.
This pivotal role is unique to the business supporting the design and execution of financial crime controls to new and significant digital products offered across the group.
This role will be required to assist with the implementation of their financial crime framework suggesting ways to improve anti-fraud measures in the technical build.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Developing a financial crime framework
- Advise and guide the digital business on rules & regulations
- Reviewing fraud alert and fraud initiative information
- Challenge the business to meet their regulatory objectives
- Work closely with different lines of businesses and stakeholders
Key experience required:
- Technical Financial Crime knowledge
- Expertise and understanding of legislative developments across the industry
- Ability to guide and influence business stakeholders
- Knowledge of digital and/or Payments products
- Demonstrate strong technical skills across AML
- Detailed knowledge of current regulations requirements
- Strong stakeholder management
This is a rare opportunity to work with an innovative team in a unique opportunity, They offer competitive salary package with industry leading and flexible rewards programme.
For further information, please contact email@example.com.