We’re Klutch – a London based, accelerator-backed, SaaS startup looking to disrupt the way companies optimise communications with business clients.
We analyse email, calendar and CRM data to deliver comprehensive communication analytics and help detect the early signs of potentially at-risk and high value customers.
We have deep experience in the SaaS space, with a track record of founding and exiting previous start-up ventures.
About the Opportunity
We’re now looking for an experienced, ambitious and entrepreneurial CTO co-founder to help us build out our services. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a vetted start-up at the ground floor and help shape the service and strategy over the coming years.
We’re looking for a talented individual with the skills and flexibility to grasp the core technologies and APIs in this space. Ideally with experience with analytics, data science as well as email and CRM (salesforce) APIs. More specifically we’re looking for the following expertise/skillsets:
- Deep experience in web backend development
- Experience in consuming and developing RESTful and/or GraphQL APIs
- Experience in Unix/Linux environments
- Knowledge of Networking and Security
- Basic Frontend skills (HTML, CSS) for prototype development
- Knowledge developing in Python (for ML and/or Web Applications)
- Experience in public cloud providers (AWS/GCP)
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Experience communicating technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Experience in understanding key user requirements to create clear technical specifications
- 1+ years of experience in Machine Learning/NLP
- Experience in data analysis and making data-driven business recommendations
- Knowledge in testing (unit, functional, integration)
- Experience in setting up CI/CD pipelines (Gitlab CI/Jenkins/Bitbucket Pipelines or similar)
- Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning or related quantitative field.
*Please note that we are only considering candidates who are based or able to work in London, UK.*
The specific package is TBD but we will be looking to offer a highly attractive equity component as we want the right candidate to join us as a fully fledged co-founder.
If you’re ready for the challenge and rewards of joining a high growth, B2B startup we’d love to hear from you!