RESPINOR is seeking a Chief Technology Officer to head our technical team of dedicated professionals. You will be a key member of the Management team contributing to strategic and operational development of the company and technology.
- Leadership of our competent technical R&D team
- Project manager for the design and development of RESPINOR DXT
- Responsible for management of suppliers and subcontractors
- Provide technical support for the clinical development program
- Strategic lead for further technology development
- Masterâs degree in computer science/computer engineering or other relevant technical background
- Experience with product development and industrialization
- Strong leadership skills with proven track record from leadership of complex technology/product development
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
Who are you?
You have a proactive personality style and you thrive in a start-up working environment. You are a solution minded team player with strong analytical problem solving skills, and your ability to inspire and engage your team and your peers within the Respinor Management team will be highly appreciated.
As a key resource to the Respinor team you will be offered a unique opportunity to release the full potential of our award winning technology and product. We can offer a vibrant and creative working environment in the Norway Health Tech cluster situated in Oslo Science Park (Forskningsparken).
Please show your interest by uploading your motivational letter and CV preferably within October 24th. For more information about the position, please contact our executive search advisor at Mercuri Urval, Mr Svein Olsen MellemsĂŚter, phone +47 4049 2684 or Office: +47 815 36600. All contacts will be handled in full confidence, if required also towards our client.