We are looking for a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to provide technical leadership in all aspects of our business.
Strategic thinking and strong business acumen are essential in this role. We expect you to be well-versed in robotics and software development and familiar with a variety of business concepts. As well as we expect you to oversee all aspects of the product development and act as an intermediary between investors, CEO & engineers. If you are also an excellent communicator, weâd like to meet you.
CTO Responsibilities include:
- Develop technical strategy of the company;
- Leading the engineering team;
- Being an intermediary between investors, CEO & engineers;
- Management and planning, assisting with hiring.
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors;
- Experience in robotics, software development and leadership (5+ years of relevant projects);
- Experience as a CTO or similar leadership role;
- PhD/MS/BS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field; MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus;
- Experience in robotics arm manipulation.
Please note, we do not accept any CV’s from any recruitment agencies. If an agency sends us details of any candidates we shall feel free to contact those candidates and, as the case may be to employ, them without incurring any liability to the agency who sent us the candidates for fees or otherwise.