Crealytics is a fast-growing technology company whose data-driven platform enables global e-commerce retailers to drive performance in product advertising and paid search. Our innovative products support our clients by automating their workflow and generating valuable intelligence. Crealytics is generating âŹ3 billion in annual client revenue for top internet retailers such as Footlocker, ASOS, and Harrods, enabled by 170 employees in our Berlin, London, Passau, and New York City offices.
We are always looking for people interested in working with industry leading technologies and are willing to play a big part in small, agile teams.
As the CTO you play a key role within Crealytics. You truly represent the “tip-of-the-spear” within our technology department. This role is for someone who has an entrepreneurial mindset and enjoys working independently and strategically as much as having the technical leadership for a variety of products. You will collaborate across departments and locations, and are passionate about all things related to technology and digital advertising.
// Your responsibilities
- As CTO you are key in developing our core state-of-the-art architecture by leading our team of software and data engineers responsible for fast, accurate, and scalable data-processing within Crealytics
- You deeply understand core architectural concepts and are able to enforce the architectural discipline of our engineering teams resulting in a very robust modern product platform
- You ensure the development of fast and highly scaleable data platforms across all of Crealytics’ products
- You create and maintain a solid culture of managing projects with reliable estimates and strong alignment with the senior management team
- You enable the team to build fault-tolerant, self-healing and adaptive data computational pipelines
- You not only lead, but also grow, motivate, and mentor your team by setting ambitious but achievable goals
- You will have a strong influence on Crealytics’ future product roadmap, working closely with the product team and the CEO to continue to build innovative, market-leading products
// Your profile
- You have experience in a similar role leading agile teams as well as being the interface between engineers and business stakeholders
- You are experienced in building scalable data management or programmatic AdTech platforms
- You have the ability to quickly understand business needs and transform them into technical and data requirements in collaboration with our product team
- You excel in motivating your team with strong to-the-point communication and a distinct can-do attitude
- You lead by example and inspire others with your passion and enthusiasm
- You have the ability to work within a rapidly changing environment and drive a culture of growth and ambition
- Prior experience with programmatic advertising is a plus
// What we offer
- Appraisal Interviews – In your regular appraisal interviews you’ll learn more about your strengths, explore areas of growth, and discuss your career development.
- Company Socials – We’re all about combining work and fun. Every year we get the whole company together for a company outing to discuss strategy over barbecue and beer.
- Conferences – Learn from industry experts and discover the latest trends by attending one of many domestic and international conferences.
- Development plan – At Crealytics you’ll never stop learning, which is why we offer an elaborate professional development plan. Follow our set career programs or adapt them to your individual career goals.
- Dogs allowed – Don’t leave poor Fido at home! Our office is dog-friendly : -)
- Feedback culture – Communication isn’t a one-way street. At Crealytics we value what you have to say. Have an idea for how we can improve? Share it with our management team through employee surveys or end-of-year one-on-ones. It’s up to you!
- Fitness – A healthy mind starts with a healthy body. We offer our employees a selection of partnerships with fitness studios and sports memberships.
- Flexible working hours – Not a morning person? Want to be home when your kids get off school? We understand! Flexible working hours allow you to pursue a Work-Life balance that suits your needs.
- Food and drinks – Craving vitamins or caffeine? Just stop by our kitchen and grab some fresh fruit, a nice cup of cappuccino, or enjoy a relaxing beer after work.
- Game rooms – Need a quick break? Head over to the game room and challenge one of your fellow Crealytees to a set of table tennis, a game of foosball, or try your luck on our video game console.
- Headhunting bonus – Inspire your friends, family, neighbors, or the people you meet in a park and get up to 3.000 âŹ if we hire a new Crealytee referred by you.
- International environment – Not from around here? Neither are most of us! We’ve got employees from over 40 countries helping us run international campaigns all over the world.
- International opportunities – Internationalize your career. If you find a Crealytics job in another city or country, we’ll help you move there.
- Language courses – Want to brush up on your language skills? Give one of our free language classes a try.
- Lunch roulette – This is a fantastic opportunity to get in touch with all your colleagues. Everyone interested will be randomly sorted into small groups to go out for lunch together.
- Onboarding mentorship – From day one you’ll be assigned your very own mentor. They will act as your guide, answering all your questions as you settle into life at Crealytics.
- Orientation week – Get off to a great start! The Crealytics orientation week is an excellent opportunity to learn more about our company, explore our products, strengthen your communication skills, and meet the management.
- Pension scheme – In addition to the statutory pension scheme, we offer you a non-binding retirement plan for your specific situation – subsidized by Crealytics of course.
- Relocation – Paid accommodation, as well as experienced “relocation buddies,” guide you through your visa application.
- Teambuilding – Bond with your teammates with an activity you’ll all enjoy. Each team gets a yearly incentive budget to do whatever they want.
- Training – We offer more than 60 wide-ranging internal and external trainings and workshops. Improve existing skills or learn something entirely new using our dedicated training budget.
- Transparency – You deserve to know how we’re doing as a company. Join our quarterly meetings and strategy sessions to find out about current business figures, product updates, and the company roadmap.
Join our team and become part of our success story!