Managing a small team of data scientists and engineers, 2 years (Required)
leading complex big data as a service projects, 2 years (Required)
Python, 2 years (Required)
Are you passionate about big data & property investment?
If so, we’re looking to hire a talented CTO/Head of Data to join our growing team.
Who We Are:
We’re Yuvoh. A London-based Proptech Start-up, established in 2017.
We help people looking to make smart property investments and turn them into profitable long term and short-term holiday rentals.
This means we help people find their ideal property investment, give them the right data and tools which allow them to make smart choices based on the metrics they care about and then get the right financing to manage the property and maximise cash flow. We can even help with furnishing the property at the end if required.
Essentially, using our smart data analytics platform and expert market knowledge, we make the end-to-end property investment process fast, simple and stress-free.
In the last 6 months we have started to commercialise our data services and have started to sell services into lenders.
What We’re Offering:
An exciting opportunity for a talented CTO/Head of Data join our busy team.
You’ll create and implement the technology strategy and 12-month roadmap, which underpins our smart data analytics platform (data as a service). This will include understanding Yuvoh’s existing technologies, as well as new technologies that can support and transform our clients ( property investors and lenders) to make smarter decisions using big data and analytics. You will be responsible for the security and integrity of our data services, and be responsible for ensuring we can add value to our customers. You’ll also manage our small tech team (in-house and remote workers).
This job is for you if you have:
- A strong technology background, and enthusiasm to roll up your sleeves to make progress on the strategy
- Experience of leading complex big data as a service projects, working in an agile way
- Strong knowledge of data science, and front and back end development
- Experience in a start-up / small business environment
- Great leadership skills to manage, motivate and develop a tech team of 5+ people which comprises of data scientists and engineers. Experience managing a remote team / third parties is highly desirable
- Commercial acumen to build practical solutions that deliver a great customer experience, working in a lean, cost-conscious way
- Gravitas and the ability to present and pitch the product to stakeholders in a compelling way
Prior CTO experience is not essential, but ambition and drive to become a CTO in an exciting, fast-growing start-up is a must.
We may also consider people who require a visa, looking to relocate to London.
What you’ll get:
- A competitive base salary. Plus, if you prove yourself to be a talented, loyal and committed member of the team, this will be recognised and rewarded through discretionary stock options and bonuses.
- Interesting, challenging work and autonomy, so you feel excited to come into work each day
- Work-life balance. Team members can work from home when needed
- A fun working environment. We are part of a great co-working community with regular social events, food pop-ups and social drinks events and best of all, it’s a dog-friendly office so there are plenty of pooches around!
- A workspace that is convenient and productive, with super-fast internet, fully stocked coffee bar, private phone booths and more. Based in trendy Shoreditch, we are right in the heart of central London, surrounded by restaurants, bars, artisan boutiques, high street favourites, and street art. And Liverpool Street Station is just a short walk away
- The best tools for the job, to ensure you are set up for success
If you’re interested in applying, please send us your CV and covering letter
[Please note, we are not accepting any applications via recruitment agencies at this time]
Job Type: Full-time
- Managing a small team of data scientists and engineers: 2 years (Required)
- leading complex big data as a service projects: 2 years (Required)
- Python: 2 years (Required)
- Master’s (Required)