- You will have knowledge in Snowflake, AWS, Dataiku, Spark, Hadoop, Talend
- A proven successful track record of building teams, products and services to leverage this technology & provide client with transformational outcomes
- Responsible for product & technology strategy
- Experience of Building a new team responsible for end to end platform development, delivery of client solutions
- Hands on development and deployment of machine learning technology to solve real world problems with major clients
- The ideal candidate will be accustomed to thriving in high-pressure, business critical environments, usually requiring 24x7x365 operations, and delivering excellent services and optimising costs simultaneously. With this in mind excellent commercial and presentation skills are critical
- The individual will excel at scaling up teams, creating processes and organisations to go from start up to great. They will be passionate about technology, cloud solutions and building smart multi-functional teams and organisations to develop brilliant products.
- Responsible for:
- Investigation of technologies, methodologies and algorithms for implementation to achieve group objectives.
- Management of a multi-tenant platform to support multiple brands, use cases and data sources
- In addition to these functional skills the ability to work with a number of stakeholders including data scientists and new business teams to win technology led solutions and the development of new technology solutions is critical.
- Tech used: Snowflake, Dataiku, Spark, Hadoop, Talend, AWS.
* Backend planning, architecture, development and testing
* Frontend planning and feature definition, design, development and integration
* Hardware planning and procurement, and systems administration
How to apply for Data Science Technical Lead / CTO â Chelsea Harbour
If you would like to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity in Chelsea Harbour and you have strong experience of Data Science in a Technical Lead / Head of / CTO level then please send your CV to email@example.com