The inside of the average factory is very heterogeneous; machines as well as sensors stem from various suppliers, were manufactured at varying times, and run on different versions of software. As a result, production managers and employees often struggle to gain a transparent understanding of ongoing production processes. This is where Antreeb steps in. By connecting factory machinery, regardless of the producer, year of manufacture, or software, Antreeb provides a real-time overview of the factory’s operations – from anywhere, at any time.
We are looking for a talented CTO and co-founder with experience in the industry 4.0. With further previous experience in user-centered product design and company building, you, together with a great CEO and co-founder, will be incorporating and founding Antreeb. A team of 8 professionals in the fields of Product, Data Science, Back-end as well as Front-end development, UX and Design will be supporting you in the process. As of now, Antreeb has been successfully running a pilot project for two years at one of the Berlin-based Mittelstand manufacturers. Our product is fully production-ready, but what makes us especially stand out is us constantly aiming higher, non-stop working on adding more value-adding features as required by our target customers. Be part of this journey and help us bring Antreeb to the next level!
WHAT YOUR MISSION ENTAILS:
- Start off with the MVP we built and take it to the next level
- Hire a strong team to support your mission
- Lead the tech team and development process
- Plan and specify the product roadmap together with your co-founder
- System architecture design
WHAT YOU NEED TO START YOUR MISSION:
- 5 years of experience in designing and building (http://www.paulgraham.com/taste.html) complex software systems
- 2 years of experience in leading agile teams (https://agilemanifesto.org/)
- 3 years of experience with Golang
- 3 years of experience working on real-time data processing. Knowledge of TimescaleDB is a plus
- Experience with embedded platforms
- A solid understanding of data engineering
- The ability to communicate transparently and effectively with your team and co-founder as well as with key stakeholders, such as clients and investors – fluency in English and German is a must.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience working in factories, production floors
- Good understanding of Lean Manufacturing (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lean_manufacturing) processes
- Experience in electrical engineering
- Experience designing or operating distributed systems
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with Python
HERE IS HOW WE CAN SUPPORT YOU:
- Continuous support from the existing operational team until your own team is built and onboarded (UX, UI, Dev, and product)
- A competitive compensation package with a significant equity share.
- Generous launch capital to build an early product.
- A network of partners to help you build your company in each stage.
- The necessary infrastructure.
- Access to a bunch of pre-negotiated deals and expert partners to get your day-to-day operations off the ground quickly and safely.
WATTx is a new kind of company builder focused on creating deep technologies (https://wattx.io/portfolio/technologies-we-use/) in the industrial and consumer Internet of things. We are a full-stack team: hardware and software engineers, data scientists, user experience researchers and designers, venture developers, and strategists. We identify opportunity areas and then conduct research and ideation sessions. Solutions that evolve from these sessions are prototyped and vetted as pilots with clients, investors, and potential partners.