D Fetch is developing a groundbreaking IoT platform for the gym and fitness industry that enables massive cost savings and revenue opportunities for club operators. D Fetch has quickly assembled a team of top industry talent from the technology and fitness industry and has in record-time received commercial interest for its solution. On the back of this, we are growing fast and looking for top technical talent who is triggered by big data and analytics applications.
As a CTO you will be an integral part of the D Fetch management team. You will have the overall responsibility for the technical architecture, both in terms of developing a strategic rationale for its direction and overseeing the execution of this development.
At D-Fetch we approach every day with an energetic and driven attitude. We are passionate about what we do and the solutions we build. We believe in transparency and a “open door” culture and thrive for a workplace with a positive atmosphere where fun and work goes hand in hand.
- Be a contributing and integral part of the company management group
- Develop architecture and product vision
- Convert product vision to technical roadmap
- Recruit, onboard and mentor developers in Norway and Ukraine
- Lead tech-team in Norway and Ukraine (DevOps)
- Oversee technical development, with a focus on backend
- Development of new features
We believe the right person has:
- 3-5 years of experience in relevant fields
- Great communication skills
- The ability to break complex tasks into simpler sub-tasks
- Experience with technologies like Node.js, SQL NoSQL, Docker, React
- Experience working with Big data and DevOps.
- Is a quality conscious team player with a positive âcan-doâ attitude.
Bonus points if you also have:
- Experience from the startup environment
- Competitive salary
- Ownership in the company
- A modern workplace
- The opportunity to shape your own job
- A stimulating and innovative work environment
- The best and most modern working tools
- Free gym membership
- Company retreats every winter/summer
- Free communal lunch every day
- Free phone incl. cell subscription
- Good pension plan
- Great career opportunities.
- Application deadline: 06.10.2019
- Location: Oslo, Norway
For more information about this position, please contact Rebecca Victoria Haugen – +47 452 561 99